An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Building Control Surveyor to join our successful and growing team at Thames Building Control. Established 10 years ago the business has grown solidly gaining a superb reputation through consistent referred business and glowing feedback.
The successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, a highly rewarding career and a friendly, flexible working environment. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Senior Building Control Surveyor will be responsible for delivering full building regulation approval services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a portfolio of projects whilst efficiently prioritising own workload.
- Checking plans and producing assessment reports.
- Carry out daily site inspections and prepare post inspection reports.
- Business development: seeking new business opportunities.
- Professionally qualified to MCABE, MCIOB, MRICS.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Building Control.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current building control legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Code of Conduct.
- Full UK driving licence and must have use of own vehicle to undertake site inspections.
- Understands the value and benefit of strong teamwork.
- Ability to deliver work within set deadlines without supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Salary £45,000-£50,000 per year dependant on experience.
- Performance related bonus.
- Flexible working arrangement.
- Full time position.
- Pension scheme, training and development within the company.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays), with additional 12-day (1 per month) flexi-day leave.
- Staff social events.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-respected, inclusive and successful company. If you have the desired skills/experience, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org