Associates (Chartered Building Control Surveyors)
Location: Lancashire / Cheshire / West Midlands / London & South
Salary: c£100k + OTE
Job Type: Consultant – Long Term Contract
Our client Assent are shaping the future of building control and a tomorrow that encourages forward thinking, empowers architectural ambition and delivers safer buildings. They have become one of the forefront Building Control bodies in the country and developed a reputation and service second to none. They serve a wide range of clients in varied industries including commercial, education, industrial, retail, leisure and residential and are now recruiting Associate Surveyors in various locations throughout the UK.
As an Associate Surveyor, and based within one of the 10 regions available, Assent are offering you the following opportunity
- To build your own business whilst benefiting from the structure, support and guidance of their CIC audited and approved system and network.
- Their proven business model offers the flexibility for you to operate as a single home-based surveyor or to build your own office-based team.
- You will be joining a group of more than 140 surveyors working with state-of-the-art technology in a progressive, ISO 9001 quality assured company.
- Alongside all the regular duties and responsibilities of a Building Control Surveyor, you will have responsibility for the leadership of your own sector, and drive growth by developing and implementing a plan for your business which supports the overall Group plan.
Experience You Need:
- You will need to demonstrate a track record of achievements in a similar employed or self-employed position
- Have held a senior role in a building control environment.
- As a high calibre Surveyor you’ll have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience and corporate membership of a recognised professional institute, ideally the MCABE or the RICS
- Be capable of working with the minimum of supervision in line with established policies and procedures and highly skilled at dealing with agents, architects and site personnel.
- We will need to see evidence of strategic planning, commercial awareness, financial reporting & measurement, project management and business planning.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an Associate Surveyor with a growing company who are market leaders in their industry so if you’re looking to build upon your skills & knowledge, start or grow your own business and gain considerable financial reward in doing so please send us your application today.
Ideal skills & qualities for these Associate roles are:
- Relationship Builder
- Highly organized
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Great Communicator
- Team Player
- Technically Excellent
If you would like to apply please send your application (including a full copy of your CV) to Untapped Potential Recruitment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org