At i3PT, we care deeply about improving culture and behaviours within the construction industry. Our job is to ensure that quality and compliance are achieved in design and construction. We achieve this simply and independently, through our excellent people and our innovative technology.
- Our client-base includes some of the largest companies in the world, many of whom entrust us with their assets and rely upon us to protect their interests.
- Our multi-disciplinary team comprises of experienced engineers, architects, surveyors and tradespeople, which means that we have both a wide and deep knowledge base to draw upon.
- Our CertCentral® project software is innovative and yet simple to use. It has been designed by construction professionals, making it more intuitive and practical to work with.
Regional Associate Director - Scotland
Due to client demand, i3PT require an experienced engineer to head up a new office in the Edinburgh region.
The right candidate will;
- Be passionate about improving quality in construction
- Be interested in innovation and digitalisation in the built environment
- Have a minimum of 10 year’s experience working in design and construction on large projects in a technical role
- Have experience working in teams and driving high-performance
- Able to lead themselves without micro-management
- Be passionate about professional development and self-improvement
The role and responsibilities include;
- Acting as technical lead on large projects, managing independent review of compliance and quality (relying also on the broader multidisciplinary team). Project tasks will include;
- Site inspection
- Technical Design Review
- Process Management
- Engagement with clients, PMs, contractors and designers
- Working with our partners and clients to develop new opportunities.
- Assisting with the growth and development of the regional office, including recruitment of new team members
- Growing awareness of our services in the region (supported by our commercial team).
- Competitive salary (TBA, depending on experience)
- Death-service and income protection
- Company phone, laptop, tablet etc
- Business Expenses
- Professional coaching package
- Access to personal training and nutritional advice