Building Safety Consultants, Senior Consultants & Principal Consultants
Opportunities available across Northern and Southern England
Safer Sphere is an award-winning national construction health and safety, building safety, building control and CDM consultancy that provides solutions to clients, consultants, designers and contractors. We help our industry partners to go beyond compliance and develop innovative and ambitious approaches to safety management.
Safer Sphere’s highly successful building safety team are recruiting several qualified consultants with experience in building regulations and/or building safety compliance who would like to utilise their existing skills in a new positive and integral way, helping design teams, clients and developers navigate the technical complexity of the building regulations and the new procedural requirements implemented through the Building Safety Act 2022.
Offering unique opportunities to join a high-performing team working on multi-million-pound developments across the UK, in addition to a wide variety of technically challenging developments in the residential, defence, office, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors.
This is the perfect opportunity for individuals who enjoy supporting clients, proactively providing constructive compliance guidance and advice with the reward and job satisfaction that it brings, rather than having to adapt to a regulatory approach.
• Fewer projects with more detailed input
• No small domestic projects
• Apply your building regulations expertise in a more integral way
• Remain embedded as a crucial member of the design team
• Non-regulatory role, giving you the freedom to positively contribute
• Building inspector registration is not critical
• Experience within building regulations or similar industry
• MIRCS, MCABE or CIOB membership or equivalent
Join our exceptional team and experience a workplace like no other! At Safer Sphere, we’re proud to be partially owned by our dedicated employees through our Employee Benefit Trust.
Here’s what we offer:
• Competitive salary and car allowance
• Generous health and wellness benefits
• Access to electric vehicles and cycle-to-work schemes
• Opportunities for career growth and development
• Holiday benefit scheme
• A collaborative and inclusive work culture
• Employee ownership through the trust, giving you a stake in our success • A commitment to work-life balance
• A supportive and forward-thinking team
How to apply
Contact Emma Gradwell – (Talent & People Manager) for an informal and confidential discussion on 01744 343001 or e-mail email@example.com